Xbox PlayStation Steam Stadia Twitch
Raids and Dungeons:
- Going forward, the Grasp of Avarice dungeon will only drop a Pinnacle reward upon completion when it is the featured dungeon of the week.
- Encounters completed during weeks not featured have a chance to drop a powerful reward.
- You can read more about the new rotator system in the previous TWAB here.
- Vault of Glass: Fixed an issue where a Titan’s Sun Throwing Hammer could interrupt Templar boss attacks.
- Fixed an issue where sunspots could break immune shields in Vault of Glass, Garden of Salvation, and Disciple’s Vow.
- Sever: Fixed an issue that prevented players from teleporting all out of Shame and Reconciliation Sever activities after defeating the boss.
- See. Sever is supposed to be emotional but that doesn’t mean we wanted to trap you there, okay? We will call it binding.
- Containment of Nightmares: Fixed an issue where the Machinist would refuse to propel and stomp players when she was supposed to. So we gave her a stern conversation and she is now back to the usual shenanigans.
- Machinist will now periodically fire rockets at players and stomp when they get too close.
Trials of Osiris:
- Fixed an issue where players were not matched correctly based on the number of wins in Trials of Osiris.
- With this fixed, the Flawless Pool and Flawless Pool loot will re-enable on Sundays at 10:00 AM PT.
- The Well-Rounded perk will no longer trigger when a player cancels a charged grenade.
Your moderator role allows you to immediately ban that user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a sanction.