Fans of EMMERDALE anticipate Jamie Tate’s imminent return to the ITV soap, where he will announce that he is the father of Charity Dingle’s child.
Since Jamie Tate (Alexander Lincoln) vanished from the village last year, viewers of Emmerdale have been forced to speculate as to whether or not he is still alive. Even though Jamie’s mother, Kim Tate (Claire King), didn’t agree with his behavior, she still has faith that he is still alive. It won’t be long before he returns to the ITV soap, and viewers have proposed a theory connecting the antagonist to Charity Dingle (Emma Atkins).
Charity became involved in additional drama in scenes that were broadcast earlier this week when she learned that Amelia Spencer (Daisy Campbell) was expecting a child.
Amelia was forced to acknowledge Noah (Jack Downham), Charity’s son, was the father after running into the 15-year-old at the doctor.
Charity is terrified but decides to do the right thing by going to the doctor with Amelia so she can consider her options.
Amelia failed to mention how far along in her pregnancy she was after expressing the favorite of Dingle that she “wanted her life back.”
Charity attempted to explain to Amelia that if she decided to end the pregnancy, she would need to go through a surgery as they waited in front of the doctor.
Amelia froze and said she could feel “wings flapping” in her stomach when they sat back at Charity’s home.
As the teen started to feel her baby move, she was left speechless.
Amelia swiftly left, though, as soon as Charity’s boyfriend Mackenzie (Lawrence Robb) arrived home.
Unexpectedly, Charity answered a call from the doctor as Mackenzie went to get the couple takeout.
Then viewers realized Charity was herself pregnant and had gone to the doctor for an abortion.
Charity sobbed to the doctor, “I was going to undergo an abortion today.
“Yes, making another reservation would be a smart idea.”
However, as people followed the exciting events, they developed their own hypotheses regarding the identity of Charity’s baby’s father.
Many people don’t think MacKenzie is the father, and in an odd twist, some others suspect Jamie Tate might actually be the father and will soon return to the hamlet.
Dragon, a Twitter user, made the following prediction: “#Emmerdale I believe Jamie is the biological father of Charity’s child!”
Tina theorised: “#Emmerdale As a unique twist for the Christmas episodes, it’s possibly Jamie’s child!”
Added Todd “To add to the mix, Charity has a new baby father. #Emmerdale.”
“Is anyone else as eager to learn who the father is as I am? Charity #Emmerdale, Amelia “In a tweet, Brandon
Others believe the villain will return to the community for his mother’s wedding.
Said Sophie: “I’m suing if Jamie doesn’t attend this wedding. funny #emmerdale” (sic)
“Jamie has to return for the anniversary #Emmerdale,” Ryan tweeted.
“When on earth is #Jamie going to make another appearance? We know he’s alive,” Irene wrote.
- Emmerdale theory: Billy Fletcher orders character’s death as paternity news rocks village
- Emmerdale spoilers: Drugs retaliation, a surprise kiss, and Faith’s crime before she dies
- Emmerdale spoilers: Emma Atkins reveals all on Charity’s shock pregnancy
- Danny Miller is married! Emmerdale actor ties the knot with midwife Steph Jones in Cheshire wedding
- Emmerdale fans ‘work out’ Charity’s secret as pregnancy is revealed
- 25 soap opera spoilers: Hollyoaks return, mystery woman in EastEnders, Emmerdale arrest, and Coronation Street shocking twist
- Spoilers for Emmerdale: A shocked Priya is fired by a drug-fueled Leyla
- How old is Mackenzie Boyd from Emmerdale, Lawrence Robb?
- Theory from Emmerdale: Leyla Harding will implicate Will Taylor in a terrifying drug plot