Emmerdale’s Charity Atkins (Emma Atkins) surprise pregnancy announcement was undoubtedly unexpected.
Charity is the first to acknowledge that she is not the best parent. She frequently disappoints Noah (Jack Downham), Ryan (James Moore), and young Moses, and her granddaughter Sarah (Katie Hill) has been very clear about how she feels about Charity’s efforts to show compassion.
A baby was the last thing on Charity’s mind after a really, really long run of bad luck that included Noah being sent to prison, arguments with Mack (Lawrence Robb), and stress from becoming the new owner of the pub.
She even considered having an abortion, which really infuriated Mack when he learned he was going to be a father.
However, Charity ultimately made the decision to keep the child, and Mackenzie was overjoyed.
On cloud nine, Mackenzie decides to tell Moira (Natalie J. Robb), his sister, about his impending fatherhood, and she is shocked.
When Charity learns that Moira is aware, she is not pleased, which only causes more problems.
Can Mackenzie and Charity survive this pregnancy and still be together when the baby is born? Mackenzie and Charity frequently encounter difficulties.
It won’t be simple, that much is certain.
- Emmerdale theory: Billy Fletcher orders character’s death as paternity news rocks village
- Emmerdale spoilers: Drugs retaliation, a surprise kiss, and Faith’s crime before she dies
- Emmerdale spoilers: Emma Atkins reveals all on Charity’s shock pregnancy
- Danny Miller is married! Emmerdale actor ties the knot with midwife Steph Jones in Cheshire wedding
- Emmerdale fans ‘work out’ Charity’s secret as pregnancy is revealed
- 25 soap opera spoilers: Hollyoaks return, mystery woman in EastEnders, Emmerdale arrest, and Coronation Street shocking twist
- Spoilers for Emmerdale: A shocked Priya is fired by a drug-fueled Leyla
- How old is Mackenzie Boyd from Emmerdale, Lawrence Robb?
- Theory from Emmerdale: Leyla Harding will implicate Will Taylor in a terrifying drug plot