The MSI Titan GT77 Release Date is almost here and we’re excited to see if this beast meets the hype as both a gaming laptop and a workstation, fulfilling its stated ambition as a mobile ‘desktop replacement’ laptop. Although we don’t know the exact date yet, we know it’s not far off based on official and unofficial information, and have a window of time in which we expect to see this MSI laptop release. . We also have official information on the pricing options and the different spec loadouts available.
Gaming laptop deals are live! Get huge savings on gaming laptops at best buy Where resume in 2022, on Lenovo Legion Slim 7, HP Omen 16 and Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptops.
MSI Titan GT77 Release Date
There is no definitive single MSI Titan GT77 release date yet, but we have a good idea of when it will be released.
Under the “Early Bird Program” on MSI’s website, you can sign up to get the Titan GT77, potentially as early as June, in the period from June 1 to September 30, 2022.
Tomshardware is also expecting a mid-June 2022 release date, but we don’t know what their sources are.
MSI Titan GT77 Price
- The MSI Titan GT77 price for the starter model will be $3,199although we don’t know if this is the RTX 3070 Ti version or the RTX 3080 Ti equipped model.
- The highest specified MSI Titan GT77 Price will be $4,949which we assume will include the maximum RAM and SSD loading.
MSI Titan GT77 Specifications
Intel’s latest 12th Gen laptop processor: The Core i9-12900HK, literally the most powerful retail processor available, pairs with an RTX 3070 Ti or RTX 3080 Ti laptop graphics card.
As a desktop replacement laptop, the MSI Titan GT77 comes with the most ridiculous storage and RAM options we’ve ever seen for a laptop. 128GB of DDR5 RAM is more than just about anyone will need, unless you’re running very specialized and powerful workstation programs on your machine at the same time, and with a maximum of 32TB of space of SSD storage, it would probably be hard to run out of space even if you wanted it on the specified maximum version. You get three M.2 PCIe Gen 4 slots, but also an M.2 PCIe Gen 5, which will probably be where you’ll want to stick your game files. A good range of ports, including a full SD card reader size and two USB-C/Thunderbolt 4 ports, along with a 100% DCI-P3 120Hz 4K display, make it really hard to beat as a premium high-end option for workstation/desktop users. editors/graphic designers and animators who also want to play.
Despite all that, the laptop weighs just 3.3kg and isn’t even that thick in terms of dimensions – pretty amazing considering what’s inside.
- CPU: Intel Core i9-12900HK
- Chart: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB GDDR6 (150W TGP) / RTX 3080 Ti 16GB (175W)
- RAM: 4 DDR5 RAM slots (up to 128 GB of at least 4800 MHz RAM)
- Storage: 1 M.2 PCIe Gen 5 SSD slot, 3 M.2 PCIe Gen 4 SSD slots (up to 32TB)
- Display: 17.3″ UHD 3840 x 2160 120Hz IPS 100% DCI-P3 (possibly 1080p 360Hz & 1440p options)
- Ports: 2x Type-C (USB / DP / Thunderbolt™ 4), 3x Type-A USB3.2 Gen2, 1x RJ45 Ethernet, 1x SD Express Card Reader, 1x (8K @ 60Hz / 4K @ 120Hz) HDMI, 1x Mini-DisplayPort , 1 x 3.5mm combo jack
- Keyboard: Cherry MX Ultra Low Switches (with SteelSeries RGB)
- Lester: 3.3kg
- Dimensions: 397 x 330 x 23mm
We’re sure this MSI Titan GT77 release date, price, and specs guide has you excited for the real thing. We hope to get our hands on this machine to review it ourselves, in the meantime check out our other in-depth laptop reviews.