Reece Dinsdale, star of EMMERDALE, gave advice on how to achieve “top notch” weight loss results.
Reece Dinsdale revealed that one specific food was the key to his weight loss success. Fans had previously praised him for having a slimmer physique.
The former Emmerdale actor, who is best known for his role as the ITV soap opera’s villainous Paul Ashdale, gave up his crisp habit, and the difference in his appearance is quite apparent.
He tweeted a comparison photo to his followers after seeing the outcome for himself.
One image contrasted a selfie from today with the TV star at the start of his 2020 soap opera debut.
In 2021, Reece left Emmerdale after an explosion killed off his character.
It turns out that all he actually did was stop eating crisps.
Amazing what 10 weeks of rest and recovery (and much fewer crisps) can do for you, he wrote.
Additionally, his slimmer face drew immediate praise from fans.
One remarked, “Wow, you look fantastic!”
“Looking top notch mate,” another person added.
“Looking good Reece,” exclaimed James Hooton, who plays Sam Dingle, his co-star.
Another person hoped Reece could provide more insight into his success by asking him for his advice on losing weight.
“Well done, suggestions please,” they said.
— Reece Dinsdale (@reece_dinsdale) May 21, 2021
Reece replied: “Eat less cr*p.”
He also acknowledged how “hard” it is to do, but the results have paid off, as the conversation continued.
Crisps are one of the foods that experts advise avoiding to jump-start a person’s weight loss journey.
They typically contain high levels of salt, fat, and calories, and numerous studies have found that these components raise the risk of obesity, hypertension, type 2 diabetes, and coronary disease.
And Harvard researchers hypothesized that regularly consuming them would have a significant impact on belly fat.
They won’t fill people up because of their low satiety.
This causes cravings, which prompts overeating, leading to weight gain.
Experts advise limiting foods like crisps in order to reduce body fat in order to reach weight loss objectives.
- Emmerdale’s Viv Hope star on ‘big gamble’ that changed the soap ‘Was a risk’
- This week, there are 11 soap opera spoilers, including the Neighbours finale, Coronation Street Stu’s shocking secret, the EastEnders Zack attack, an Emmerdale scheme, and Hollyoaks’ departure.
- Emmerdale rumors: Kim is enraged by Gabby’s retaliation
- Emmerdale theory: Gabby Thomas and a Dingle character will have an unlikely romance
- Bobby Brazier, the son of Jade Goody, films scenes for EastEnders as Alfie ruins Kat and Alfie’s wedding.
- Georgia Sharma returns in Emmerdale as she extends a life-altering gift to son Jai